My company supplied device runs Windows 10 Pro at update 1803 with the latest culmulative updated applied. I tried to download a couple of themes from the Store but notices in the Store UI under ‘Downloads and Updates’ that they had all errored. Indeed all Store apps installed on the device were failing to upadte too, all failed with error 0x80D02017.
I know I’d previously had had issues with the npcap Wifi filter drive to support packet capture for Wireshark so I disabled and removed it (our corp security software has historically thrown a hissy fit about having such a drive on my device). Using the built-in troubleshooter for Store didn’t work – it assumed it was a specific app that was having problems, not all of them. Lastly, after a bit of searching around on t’Internet I found a recommendation to turn of IPv6. Did this on the Wifi adapter I always use and everything burst into life.
Not impressed about having to disable one of the dual network stacks that installs by default on every Win10 device just to make the Store work…